We say: Mountains are our passion! And we are as good as our word.
Obviously, we are a business and we have to respect cost structures, sales etc. But what really drives us is something quite different. A large part of the reward for our work comes from seeing how all at once tight mountain networks form with incredible cohesion, observing management finding its authentic role, and seeing you with the sun in your eyes after a group has climbed up a via ferrata for the first time.
We work only with experienced, state-registered mountain and hiking guides. Safety is central to what we do! Our team includes around 30 mountain and hiking guides. In addition to these, we have a network of over 20 coaches. For cross-country skiing, biathlon and igloo building, we work closely with select, hand-picked trainers, who can all demonstrate years of experience.
If we have been able to pass on our passion for the mountains to you and you are still talking enthusiastically about the event to friends and colleagues long after it is over, and the "mountain" element triggers something in your team that brings about long term change, then we have achieved our goal!
- Founder & Managing Director of Alpenstieg
- Qualified business economist, sports economist, sports trainer
- 10 years of experience in marketing management with an international financial services provider
- passionate skier, mountaineer and climbing enthusiast
Hanspeter Eisendle (Advisory Board)
- Mountain guide & owner of the Alpine school "Rock, Snow & Ice(endle)"
- Qualified art teacher
- Extreme climbs all over the world, where the experience of self-exposure is much more important than performance
- Repeats of all the important Dolomite routes (approx. 1,500), 26 first ascents on rock and ice (e.g. "Fata Morgana" VII-/ 2. Sellaturm) Various sport climbing first ascents: e.g. "Menhir" (10th/French 8b) on the Meisules Towers
- Trips to El Capitan, California (Nose 10 hours nonstop); Fitz Roy, Patagonia and to Oman (14 first ascents)
- Hanspeter lives with his family in Sterzing, South Tyrol.
Jörg Grünwald (Beirat)
- Partner in management consultancy BuchholzWördemann/Partners
- Jörgs other professional posts:
- Procter & Gamble, Brand Manager
- Creative Hardsell Advertising Agency
- Managing Director UBS
- Managing Director dit/Allianz Global Investors
- Chief Representative Dresdner Bank, Manager Consumer Banking & Marketing
- And along with everything else: passionate snowboarder
- Jörg lives with his family near Frankfurt am Main
Mountain and hiking guides